It's Episode 30 of the Is This A Thing? Podcast!
"#30 Twelve Bottles of Soylent and a Gun with One Bullet."
Potential Things This Week:
- Soylent 2.0: Soylent is back! Marc is going to try it. If we're lucky, he'll film his first taste and make it bonus content.
- Bourne-Out Bags: Fill it with Fiji water, MREs, and pictures of the family you left behind.
- Bloody Marys: Too many unnecessary toppings. Thanks, Wisconsin.
- Soundcloud Q&A: Hear the first (and hopefully last) Soundcloud submitted question.
- Public Transit Live-Reads: Buses: the last true form of live theatre. Goodbye headphones, hello live infomercials.
It's Episode 30 of the Is This A Thing Podcast! We're still back, and going strong! Hear our first ever podcast recorded over Skype! See if you can tell who has the best internet connection! We start the episode with a shocking confession from Marc. He's going on Soylent! Listen as he reluctantly joins a community of smug assholes. Dan has our first topic where he argues for the ability to have a bug-out bag ready. He argues that it is for survival. We all know why he really wants it. Then, Akshat gets curmudgeony about bloody mary toppings. Dan and Akshat talk about bloody marys while Marc dreams about Mimosas. Finally, Marc brings up live-read bus infomercials. ITAT once again saves the planet, public transportation, and the unemployment crisis in one swift motion.
"Wouldn't you be nicer to people if you knew they just had the capability to just drop everything and leave?" - Dan.